Stainless Steel Needle Valve It has excellent sealing performance and long service life. Even if the sealing surface is damaged, it only needs to replace the vulnerable parts and can continue to be used. The device needle valve should be oriented such that the flow direction of the medium is along with the direction of the arrow on the valve body. "
Manual shut-off valve and ball valve can be installed in any direction of the pipeline. Needle valve can withstand more pressure than other types of valves, and the sealing performance is good, so it is generally used for smaller flow, higher Pressure gas or liquid medium sealing.
[Characteristics of stainless steel needle valve]
1. The fluid resistance is small. The resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length;
2, the structure is simple, the volume Small, and light weight;
3, tight and reliable, the sealing surface of the ball valve at that time widely used plastic, good sealing, has also been widely used in vacuum systems;
4, easy to operate, open and close sensitive It only needs to be rotated 90° from full opening to full closing, which is convenient for long-distance control.
5. Maintenance of the toilet, the structure of the ball valve is simple, the sealing ring is generally active, and the removal and replacement are more convenient; 6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surface of the ball and the valve seat is isolated from the medium, and the medium passage period does not cause corrosion of the sealing surface of the valve; 7. The stainless steel ball valve has a wide application range and the diameter is small. a few millimeters, large A few meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be used.
[Selection criteria for stainless steel needle valve]
1, low temperature medium piping system and equipment, should choose the low temperature needle type with bonnet Valves. 2. In the piping system of the catalytic cracking equipment of the refining equipment, a lifting rod type needle valve can be selected. 3. Equipment and piping system for corrosive medium such as acid and alkali in chemical system Medium, it is advisable to use all-stainless steel needle valve made of austenitic stainless steel and Teflon as the seat seal.
4. High temperature medium in metallurgical system, power system, petrochemical equipment and urban heating system. For piping systems or equipment, metal-to-metal sealed needle valves are available.
5. When flow conditioning is required, a worm-gear-driven, pneumatic or electric conditioning needle valve with a V-shaped opening can be used.
Related Industry Knowledge
- Processing method of bridge pipe joints
- How to choose the plastic copper tube
- Explosion-proof flexible connecting pipe connection
- Structural characteristics of instrument incubator
- Use and characteristics of cast steel threading box
- About the installation of copper pipe joints
- Installation requirements for ferrule joints
- Structure and introduction of air source ball valve
- What is a welded joint